Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog keeps stumbling around and I’m not sure why he looks

Customer Question

Hi my dog keeps stumbling around and I’m not sure why he looks disoriented
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: The feet are okay
Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: Mylo and 3 years 6months
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mylo?
Customer: He drinks water and sometimes throws it up just randomly
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Ove what period of time has Mylo been ataxic ("drunken sailor") and disoriented, please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve took him to the vets now it’s fine thought I’d pay for this service to get a quick answer

Thank you for the good update. Please contact customer service by email:***@******.*** or visit this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to have your request removed from the list.