Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a 6 month border collie lab mix and i adopted him

Customer Question

Hello i have a 6 month border collie lab mix and i adopted him from a shelter when he was 3 months. At first he had so much dandruff but with in 2 months i was able to control it now he’s suffering from bold spots, scabs and so much itching what can i do?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Gideon
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gideon?
Customer: Thank you so much!
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 23 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 23 days ago.

Sorry to hear this. Could you send me a picture of the affected areas? You can attach a photo using the paperclip icon. Also can you let me know what type of flea/parasite treatment you have been using for him? Thanks