Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Our dog Jess is a rescue hates Vet because she is frighten

Customer Question

our dog Jess is a rescue hates Vet because she is frighten and naughty when going to the vets wonderful at home at the moment she is with a practice at wood farm vets Wymondham she has lots of allieges in the summer because of our health we need a vet nearer home can you help
JA: I'm sure Jess feels you are doing your best. What is wrong with Jess?
Customer: she has lots of allegys in the summer has lots meds but not in winter if at all possible I would like to come in to discuss with you and her use to seeing you what do think we worry she barks a lot we don't to upset other people she really is a lovely girl
JA: Where does Jess seem to hurt?
Customer: she is ok at the moment thank you just trying to sort her for the future
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: everything seems fine at the moment just starting to take her off her meds slowly as the seasons are changeing
JA: Is Jess eating normally?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. No appetite problems. Is Jess having trouble peeing or pooing?
Customer: no
JA: OK. No obvious problems there. How is Jess behaving differently?
Customer: she only misbehaves at vets
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jess?
Customer: she might try to bite never at home
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 14 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 14 days ago.

Can I just clarify what it is that you are asking? You would like me to help you find a closer veterinary practice to your home, is that correct? If so which are of the country do you live in?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Banham Norwich
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 14 days ago.

Have you tried Linden House or Uplands Way Veterinary Practices? They would appear to be the closest to you

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 7 days ago.

Just checking how you got on with your dog?