Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

He has licked some E45 cream off my hand & now he seems very

He has licked some E45 cream off my hand & now he seems very restless do you think it has done him any harm ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is MAX & he is 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about MAX?
Customer: No, other than he just wont settle both of us havent been to sleep yet.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
What breed and how big are we ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He is a west highland white terrier & he is a small size dog I dont know his weight.
Are we drooling more now ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I am ok doing it like this
If we licked it. It will not really cause so much harm. However it may be irritating to the mouth.
This irritation may make us seem to be restless and not the happiest. We will want to ensure we keep eating and drinking well. This will help to get it out of our system.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks a lot that has made me happier about it. Bye bye
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is all I need to know. Thankyou & goodnight
You are more than welcome. Have a good evening. Dr Mike