Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

My dog has chewed a bottle of aurimic ear drops, should I be

Hi, my dog has chewed a bottle of aurimic ear drops, should I be worried?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: No, she’s acting fine in herself
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
How full was the bottle? How long ago was this ? How big is the dog? Did we also eat the bottle or just the material inside the bottle ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Very little left in the bottle as but unsure of a specific volume. Within the last 3 hours but I wasn’t in when she chewed it. She’s a 13kg labradoodle. Chewed the lid of the bottle, doesn’t appear to have consumed any plastic
We appear to be acting fine also now ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yeah she’s fine in herself. Playing with her toys

The active ingredients in this product all can be used orally on dogs also. From this standpoint we should be fine. Just ensure we keep eating and drinking very well. The fact the bottle was more empty is also good and the fact that we did not ingest any of the bottle.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much. I’ll keep a close eye on her and make sure she’s eating and drinking as normal