Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

My partner's daughter is in hospital and we are looking

My partner's daughter is in hospital and we are looking after her pug 4yrs old female we have no experience with dogs what should we be feeding her on

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet tech with over 35 Year experience in Pet Health Care.

You will need to feed the dog as scheduled . which is most like two or three meals a day.

The dog will need to be walked when it awakens in the morning, after eating the dog will need to be walked, mid after noon walk and once in the evening.

Make sure there is water available at all times.

the last thing the Dog will need is attention and love. With his owner being away in the Hospital. he may become depressed or act needy and even go off his food. give him somethiing with something of your daughter;s so he has her scent.

Please reply to disucss this information.

Joan

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The question was how much food?? we are feeding Harringtons dog biscuits but think it might be too dry

T. Wehat part of your question was missing on the information I recieved. I would feed 1/4 cup thee times a day. You are better to feed smaller amounts more often. This prevents bloating and discomfort for the dog.

Do you have further questions that I ca help with?

I tried to give you a guidelin for care. I am sorry I did not answer that originally, but that was missing on my end If I have answered and satisfied your concerns, I would appreciate you change my rating, If there are further questions I will be here for about 30 mins before I go off line.

I am standing by.

Joan

If you have further questions andI have gone off, I will respond as soon as I come back on.

Joan