Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog has just ate a sweet corn cobi know the corn is no

Customer Question

My dog has just ate a sweet corn cobi know the corn is no problem but I'm worried about the cob
Assistant: OK. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: Hes roughly 12months old and is a small jack russel type dog
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is Ann and I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 14 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

Did the dog chew it up into pieces or swallow it whole?