Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog a staffer was diagnosed with an enlarged liver and

Customer Question

My dog a staffer was diagnosed with an enlarged liver and was displaying symptoms similar to IBS.She is now refusing food but still drinking. She began with vomiting has severe diarrhoea is lethargic but still goes for walks but is now showing signs of weight loss. She has been on a course of
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: steroids and prebiotics, but is now refusing all medication.Would there be any medication to try ?
JA: How old is Steroids?
Customer: The dogs name is ***** ***** she is 12 years.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Stella?
Customer: I've tried to give info as possible she has been unwell for about 6 months
Category: Dog
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 14 days ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
What dosage and what medicstions Are we on and have been on?
What have you been trying to feed?