Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog will not eat drink and continuously keeps putting his

Customer Question

My dog will not eat drink and continuously keeps putting his toung out as though he is thirsty.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Problems with drinking can be serious. I'm glad you noticed it. The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** 9years 6.months
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sammy?
Customer: He is a staffie bull terrier
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 7 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 7 days ago.

Sorry to hear of this with Sammy, how long has he not been eating or drinking for? Is he licking his lips or salivating at all? Has he has any vomiting or diarrhoea?