Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I am sorry to hear Pumba got chocolate. Was this milk or dark chocolate? How long ago?
My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.Were there 100% chocolate, or were they filled with nuts or cream centers?
Then it was not 200g of pure chocolate. Likely he will be OK but there could be vomiting and diarrhea. If you want to be safe, you can try to make him vomit.
If you want to induce vomiting, put 2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide in a little milk or ice cream and get him to drink it. If the peroxide is not out of date, he should empty his stomach in 10 minutes.
You are welcome. Please let me know how he is doing.Kindly consider rating my answer so the website knows I assisted you. You can still send me updates after rating, by going to My Questions on the Just Answer website. Thanks for using our site.
Thanks for the great rating.