Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

She has stopped barking. She has stopped barking, She has

She has stopped barking.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: She has stopped barking
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: She has stopped barking
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the dog eating normally?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. No appetite problems. Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the dog behaving differently?
Customer: She seems bewildered because she cannot bark she always barks at animals on the TV but that has stopped.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** her age about 11 years old .she is a cross who a ***** ***** and a dashound.she is a rescue dog. í
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lilly?
Customer: She is laying around a bit more and hvas not trouble getting up and down the steps at the back door,which are a bit big to get up and down anyway. Ô

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear this. How long has this issue been going on for? Is she otherwise well in herself? Is she eating/drinking as normal? Any coughing?

Calling now

I have tried a few times but there is no answer. Please let me know when it would be convenient to try again.