Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

I didn't get a response to my second question my first

I didn't get a response to my second question my first question concerned my dog getting bitten by a tick which was removed she has now been bitten again on the eyelid so I've asked if there is any tick repellent I can buy that is comparable with the prinobox flea treatment that she currently receives monthly I emailed my vet but have had no response thanks in advance

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. You're through to Dr Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.

Sorry to hear this. Prinovox will not actually prevent ticks, it is only a flea and roundworm treatment. I would suggest a Seresto collar if you are looking for a good quality none prescription flea and tick treatment. See https://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk/seresto-dog-flea-collar-with-tick-control?gclid=CjwKCAjwt-L2BRA_EiwAacX32ZBmw0oD1Pd79nj3YQFV0qswr6txSm6RFDWIwi6v8eiFBWa9N6VkRhoC2ekQAvD_BwE

These work very well and last for 8 months.

I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.