Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Discovered a lump diameter approx that of a pea very close

Customer Question

Discovered a lump diameter approx that of a pea very close to the left eye. It has what appears to be a puncture mark but as there was a small trace of blood on the fur, I cannot be sure whether he scratched it or it was some sort of insect bite
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Louis and he is a Schlitzu of some 10 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Louis?
Customer: Dont think there is anything else . Your records will show that he suffered eye ulcers in the past and it is because of the close proximity to the eye that I am troubling you now
Category: Dog
Expert:  Edele Grey replied 1 year ago.

You're through to Dr. Edele, a UK vet.

Please ignore any requests for a phone call as the website sends these automatically.

Expert:  Edele Grey replied 1 year ago.

Would you be able to send some photos of Louis' eye please?