Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My 6 yr old basset hound has become very lethargic and keeps

Customer Question

My 6 yr old basset hound has become very lethargic and keeps shaking im really worried
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: He's not got an appetite he only eats a small amount
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will you be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A baby bird fell out of nest a couple of days ago and he picked it up .It had no feathers could it be this
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,you are through to Dr Linda.
I'm sorry that your question was not answered more promptly.
How is your dog this morning?
When did symptoms start?
Any vomiting, diarrhoea, lameness or abdominal bloating?
Are his gums still pink and wet?