Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Dog hasn’t eaten in 2days and is sneezing it’s as if he’s

Dog hasn’t eaten in 2days and is sneezing it’s as if he’s lost his sense of smell
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bouncer
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bouncer?
Customer: he was at the emergency hospital 2weeks ago for the same thing and had bloods don’t to check his liver and kidney function and they came back clear. He’s 11yrs old and is still playful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can’t get the app on my phone!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His nose and eye are a wee bit runny but not excessively but he is licking a lot.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. You're through to Dr Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.

Is the sneezing constant or occasional? Is there any nasal discharge or nose bleeds?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Occasional but he had a sneezing fit 2weeks ago that’s why I went to vet there is no discharge or bleeding. They gave him a painkiller and antibiotics. But no change

Calling now