Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Dog jasmine, she is pulling all of her hair out all over her

dog jasmine JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog? Customer: she is pulling all of her hair out all over her body and their is also a horrible smell coming from her too. I would like to request a phone call over Jasmine ** . the two phone numbers are ********* and house phone number is ******* the owner of the dog is Beverley ***** 28 ***y R*** B*** ****** JA: What is the dog's name? Customer: Jasmine *** JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jasmine? Customer: her eyes are going a lot worse than they were. the medication is eye ointment 2mg optimmune and viscotears liquid gel 10g

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thankyou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. no thanks

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. You're through to Dr Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.

If you would like to request a phonecall you can do so via the premium service request button, I can then call you shortly.

In advance of the call if you could send me a pictures of her skin and let me know what flea treatment she last received and when? Many thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (6P4QZ1P)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, you have just asked for £16 for a phone call and now your saying can't call me and I am requesting a refund of the £16

I think that's just a website glitch, I'll call you now