Linda Garrett
Linda Garrett,
Experience:  Owner at Self
75966804

Just found my dogs bowl that was missing for a month somehow

Just found my dogs bowl that was missing for a month somehow behind the sofa it has some dried dog food on it just small amount , I have sprayed with some bleach cleaning spray and left to soak will this be enough to make it ok to re use , obviously will throughly rinse it after and allow it to dry before giving to dog or should I just bin it

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can assist with your concerns today.

I would not toss the dish if it is still usable, especially if it is washable. After your soak, just wash in dishsoap & hot water & it will be good to go.

Please reply with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks yes it’s washable just small amount of food that has dried on bowl very slightly not a lot as he doesn’t leave much behind and god only knows how he got it behind the sofa , will rinse with soapy water and air dry after soaking thanks

You are so welcome. My guess is you do not have teenagers who leave food dishes under their bed for me to find weeks later. The sofa may be next!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have 2 of them as well maybe the dog just trying to be one of them

You never know!

Thank you for the rating, stay well & take care.