JeanneV630
JeanneV630, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
109423971

My dog is not eating or drinking and lys in bed all day .he

My dog is not eating or drinking and lys in bed all day .he is only 3. But i put my recliner dowm on him by accident .i think i may have hurt him but cant find any sore spots on him
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lucky berry
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucky?
Customer: I dont think so

Good morning. I’m Jeanne, a U.K. based vet. I’m sorry to hear that Lucky Berry isn’t feeling well. When did you put your recliner down on him ? Is he able to get up and walk normally or is he limping ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
he can get up and no he is not limping

Further to our earlier telephone conversation. The number you need to phone for pdsa derby is***********

you need to go through the emergency line to speak to a member of staff. After what you’ve told me I would class this as an emergency in the sense that he has to see a vet today so it is urgent . You’ll need to stay in the phone for quite a while untill the give you the option to speak to someone which is option 2. https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=TYRgX6aJO8fSa6aigsgE&q=pdsa+derbyshire+number&oq=pdsa+derbyshire+number&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADOgsILhCxAxCDARCTAjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgIIADoFCAAQkgM6BggAEBYQHjoFCCEQoAE6BwghEAoQoAFQhxxY4mtgmW5oAHAAeACAAUmIAfsJkgECMjKYAQCgAQGwAQA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#I hope Lucky Berry gets seen very soon and recovers quickly. This window will still be open for a while so feel free to reach out if you need any further help .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank u

It’s my pleasure