Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Welcome, my name is***** am a BVSc-graduate of Vet School, with 15 years experience of Medicine and Surgery. It is my privilege to attend to your question shortly.
• Thank you for the question about Connie.
• Yes the sea water can certainly cause this. Other common cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora, this is especially common in pups as they eat weird things.
• I would say if she isn't too lethargic and not continually nauseous you can try and treat this yourself.
• I like to put them onto a good probiotic like Fortiflora, and an anti-diarrhoea medication like Diagel. You could ask for these medications at a local vet shop.
• Some boiled chicken will also help to settle the tummy a bit. Small portions offered a few times during the day.