DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+ yrs exp. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice.
20798050

Would a vet be verry concerned if he left it for 24 hrs to

Customer Question

Would a vet be verry concerned if he left it for 24 hrs to scan him
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the dog's situation?
Customer: Hes ot eating he has a heart murmur for 4 and a half yrs and arthritis and says his kidneys arent working as they should
JA: I'm sorry the dog is dealing with arthritis. The Expert will know how to help. What's the dog's name?
Customer: Diesel
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: No
Category: Dog
Expert:  DocPaul replied 14 days ago.

Hello there. I am Dr.Paul Brazzell, and I am delighted to help you today.

I am sorry that you are having trouble with your pet; I can understand how stressful it is for you. I will do my utmost best to help you.

Talking by phone allows me to give a more accurate and rapid assessment of the problem. The more information I have, the better the job I can do.

Please let me know when you are ready to begin.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Now
Expert:  DocPaul replied 14 days ago.

Good morning! I am very pleased to meet you. Would you be able to tell me what your question is? I want to make sure I understand. :)

Expert:  DocPaul replied 13 days ago.

Without the information I requested, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. When I cannot determine what question the client is asking, I always refer them back to their regular veterinarian. I would recommend that you contact your regular veterinarian and ask to discuss the health problems affecting Diesel. They will be able to clarify the diagnostic and treatment plans for you.

Please get back to me with additional details so that I can assist you further.

Dr. Paul Brazzell