Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Had medication for my dog Harvey’s eyes from your vet the

Customer Question

Had medication for my dog Harvey’s eyes from your vet the medication is finished but problem is still there
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the dog's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: It’s a chronic situation I thought he could be given more medication if you check his case history
JA: And what's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Harvey 9years old
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: the discharge from his eyes is not clearing up
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 10 days ago.
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet.
To clarify, this is an online advice service and not a vet clinic.
I can discuss Harvey's issue and offer advice. We cannot issue prescriptions or prescription medicine.
Do you wish to proceed?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I thought I w as on to the Pdsa so ‘‘tis was a waste of time and money
This is not the case so I am opting out.
Take care.
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 9 days ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Alina-Moderator