Teodora B
Teodora B, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
110306982

My dog, 8 yr old female shih tzu has got discharge coming

Customer Question

Hi my dog, 8 yr old female shih tzu has got green discharge coming from her eyes, they are bloodshot as well, she's had this in the past but I have ran out of ointment for it, plus she's got an ear infection too. I am currently receiving benefits and she is registered with the pdsa at derby
JA: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so no, thank you for your help
Category: Dog
Expert:  Teodora B replied 15 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please note that we are a private online advice-only company. We are not your local PDSA hospital. My best advice given the breed and the nature of the discharge is to book a hands-on examination at your local vet. If you wish to contact PDSA you need to do so by phone.