Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog Lana she is 4 months old and she has got a weird

Hi there my dog Lana she is 4 months old and she has got a weird spots on her face some are bigger and some smaller
JA: Hi there. I'll do all I can to help. When did you first notice the spots? Has the dog been licking or rubbing the skin?
Customer: She has been scratching herself a lot, also she has got dandruff I think I have noticed the first pimple 3 weeks ago but all vets are pretty busy and the only appointment I managed to get is in 2 weeks
JA: What's the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lana and she is today 4 months old I have got picture of the pimples
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Lana?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (7SL2Q35)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (Q6TGPZQ)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (35526ZQ)

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer today to ask about Lana.   My name is***** and I will do my best to help.   Thanks for the pictures.  Please give me a moment to look at these.   How long have the spots been there?

Are these spots itchy?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Some appeared recently, first one on the nose about 2-3 weeks ago, she is scratching just her body and I she has got dandruff
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I haven’t washed her

Thanks for that information.  Are you using any flea products on her?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don’t want to switch to the call. I paid already £30 for this consultation and I cannot afford another payment

I can't make calls; I can only chat here.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I used once, a week ago

What was that?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don’t remember the brand to be honest

These spots could be infections.  Another possibility is skin mites.   Mites are too small to see without a microscope.

Some flea products get mites but most do not.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
She had already some spots before I used flea product on her
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
they are only on her face

Mites can start on the face of puppies.

These may not be serious and may go away on their own.  You can try applying a little antibiotic ointment from a chemist on these.   If the get worse, I would have a veterinarian check for mites.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay thank you, ***** ***** to wait for the appointment next week then

You are welcome.  Please let me know how Lana is doing and if you have other questions. You can post additional questions and updates about this by going to My Questions on the Just Answer website and I will respond the next time I am logged on. I will also be following up with you.
Thank you for using Just Answer.

Hello; this is Dr. Rebecca following up to see if you have other questions.   How is Lana?