Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

What is the best anti mite spray to use for my dog (uk)

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer today.   My name is***** and I will do my best to help.
Has your dog been confirmed by a veterinarian as having mites?

I hope you can see this chat.  I am waiting to get feedback from you.

Without more information about what kind of mites your dog has and if a test to find mites has confirmed he has mites, I can only give you my best general answer.   I hope this helps.
There is no spray product for mites.   You need prescription medication such as Bravecto, Simarica, Nexgard, or Credelio.  One dose of this oral flea product treats most cases of mites.   These are by prescription so you have to get them from a veterinarian who has seen your dog in person.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No she hasn’t been seen by vet

Please let me know if you have other questions. You can post additional questions and updates about this by going to My Questions on the Just Answer website and I will respond the next time I am logged on. I will also be following up with you.
Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks for your help!

You are welcome.  I would have her checked for mites by a veterinarian.  If she has them, you can get one of these products from them.

Hello; this is Dr. Rebecca following up to see if you have other questions.