Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi there, you are through to Dr. Jake, im sorry to hear of your concern with your puppy. ibuprofen can be very toxic in dogs, causes gastrointestinal signs and can lead to kidney failure. for a 3 month old puppy eating this i would recommend making an emergency appointment right away for your puppy, if eaten within 30 mins then the vet cause cause your puppy to vomit to prevent any further absorption , they may advise being hospitalised for fluid therapy to support the kidneys and blood tests to check the organs also.
i must stress this needs to be done asap so please call the vet now as ibuprofen ingestion can be very serious in dogs, especially in a puppy
thats great to hear,