Ask a Dog Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello, you are through to Dr Linda, a UK based vet. I'm sorry to hear this and appreciate your concern.
Any chance she has eaten something toxic or indigestible? Are her gums pink and wet?
Without further information it is very difficult for me to provide the best advice but I shall certainly try.
Please reply when you can and we can continue the conversation.
Not being able to keep food down for so long is very serious and Mia may well be dehydrated and have low blood sugar.
There are many possible causes for vomiting and lethargy including liver or kidney disease, a gut obstruction, pancreatitis, a recent toxin ingestion, an infection etc.
She needs to see a vet right away. They will examine her and may run some tests such as a blood test and abdominal scan.
Treatment will depend on what is going on and may include e.g antibiotics, anti nausea medicine and fluids.