Dr L Simmon
Dr L Simmon, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian MVB MRCVS
103237793

Moly has been sick this morning. I have attached photos she

Customer Question

Moly has been sick this morning. I have attached photos she just seems to have been sick.As soon as she was sick she was much brighter and waggy tailed. She then went and was very keen to eat her Normal dry food.The sick was very muscousy with some chicken in it I think.I take it as she was much brighter something just upset her tummy and she felt better when she got it off her tummy?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 11 days ago.
Hello and thank you for your question about Moly.Bless her!Do you know of anything different she may have eaten?Are her gums pink and wet?Does she have a good appetite and is she happy to eat and drink as normal?

Hi there, how is Moly getting on now?

I do hope she has stopped vomiting and is back to normal.

A short vomiting episode can have many causes including an abrupt diet change, inflammation of the gut, parasites, toxin ingestion, pancreatitis etc.

If she is energetic, has pink and wet gums and is back to eating as normal, she is likely well on the mend.

This window stays open and you can reply at any time.

Take care,

Linda.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi LindaI am so sorry I was travelling and not feeling great myself she seems to be drinking and eating fine.She hasn’t been sick sense and has since being sick had two number twos that were normal
Expert:  Dr L Simmon replied 10 days ago.
No need to apologise at all.It sounds like she is on the mend and hopefully she continues to do well.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I think my niece gave her some Macdonald’s chicken nuggets that’s the only thing I can think of that she had she wouldn’t normally have
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It was given by accident
Ah ok, this may well have caused a reaction as they ate quite greasy / salty. If that was the case, we'd expect her to improve rapidly.