Susan MRCVS
Susan MRCVS,
Experience:  Expert
112619934

Just spoken to you about Ria Hutton female dog, already

Customer Question

Just spoken to you about Ria Hutton female dog
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the dog's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: already given u info need to speak to PDSA as not very good with technical support OAP aged 75 Can someone find out if Ria is still registered cannot fill out form or deal with apps etc
JA: The Vet will be able to answer your question, plus any follow-ups you may have. When did the dog last see a vet? Is she taking any medications?
Customer: Just given u all that info
JA: What's the dog's name and age?
Customer: can anyone ring me please
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Had scans blood test she is having a phantom pregnancy temp was 39.5 Meducation Metacam 10 ml SYNUlox 250 mg
Category: Dog
Expert:  Susan MRCVS replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’m a veterinary surgeon in the UK. I will try and help you as best I can.

I’m sorry to hear that Ria is unwell.

Just Answer is an online advice service. I'll pop a link below to the PDSA

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just want to contact the PDSA to register Ria as finding it very hard doing on line Can’t get through on the phone Have tried three times My phone number***********Please can we make an appointment if needed and deal with identity at the PDSA Elderly pensioner can’t work out all the on line stuff Can u sort this
Expert:  Susan MRCVS replied 16 days ago.
I'm afraid Just Answer is  not affiliated with the PDSA and I am not able to make an appointment for you at the PDSA. Please follow this link to book an appointment

https://www.pdsa.org.uk/pet-help-and-advice/vet-call-back-request