retnev
retnev, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  All dog and cat Veterinary questions and problems.Interest in Surgery
61759096

My 4 year old male not neutered chihuahua appears to have

Customer Question

My 4 year old male not neutered chihuahua appears to have bumps along is penis on his testicles and surrounding area. I cleansed and dried area but I’m not sure what else to do until I can get him to the vet tomorrow. O you know what this could be?
Category: Dog
Expert:  retnev replied 17 days ago.

Welcome, my name is***** am a BVSc-graduate of Vet School, with 15 years experience of Medicine and Surgery. It is my privilege to attend to your question shortly.

• Thank you for the question.

• This sounds like a skin allergy. It could be that he was in contact with dust or pollen, causing the reaction.

• If available, a cortisone cream (from a pharmacy) may be applied to the area. I normally rub it into the skin for a minute, to help it absorb.