Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Shez needs a ct scan for cancer, a wee staffy cross shez

Customer Question

shez needs a ct scan for cancer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What type of animal are we talking about?
Customer: a wee staffy cross shez been insured with you for years
JA: I know how worrying cancer can be. Let me get you the Vet right away. Before I do, is there anything else you'd like me to share?
Customer: a would say somethin funny to lighten the mood, but am no really in the mood­čśü an yr no my pyschiatrist ­čść­čść
Category: Dog
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 8 days ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. You're through to Dr Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 8 days ago.

Sorry to hear that your dog is unwell. How can I help you today? What are her symptoms, what tests have been performed and what diagnosis is suspected?