magnanimous72
magnanimous72, Teacher
Experience:  Laurie Biswell is a teacher and scholar of the Universal Language of Mind™.
9950017

There was a dream I remember from over 15 years ago. I was

There was a dream I remember from over 15 years ago. I was in a building running downstair, also my brother too. Because a breast chase after us. When I off the stair and breast near me. I lie down pretend to be dead. But the breast came and I was under the breast and I still lie still pretending to be dead. I saw all the church members just standing behind the barrier watching me. There was a line of barrier along the room, where they stand behind to wait. There was a sign, which I don't remember what it is but remember that I feel that I am already in while other waiting. While I was under the breast, I start to feel strange and start to feel I am dying. In the dream I feel the people there just stand and watch. Is there any meaning/interpretation? This dream won't go away from my memory.

magnanimous72 :

hello, I will be with you shortly after I look over your dream.

Customer:

thanks :)

magnanimous72 :

First, do you mean a Beast, like a creature of some sort or a breast, like on a chest of a woman?

Customer:

breast creature, with 2 arms and legs, hairy, I would associate with satan without the horns

Customer:

strange creature

magnanimous72 :

I want to let you know that dreams are messages from your inner, subconscious mind to your outer, waking conscious mind. There are basically two principals for interpreting dreams. One, Every dream is about the dreamer. and Two, every person, place and thing in the dream is qualities or aspects of the dreamer.

magnanimous72 :

Since this dream happened 15 years ago, it will be relating to the state of your consciousness at that time. The dream would return or enter into your consciousness because what was occurring then is similar to your current state.

magnanimous72 :

Your dream is relating to the way you were using your imagination to create or avoid a impending change that was occurring in your life.

Customer:

thanks

magnanimous72 :

When you give attention to what is really happening in the present moment rather than what you think or imagine the future or stay in the past, then the dream will change. Your dream is being your attention of how you allow your thoughts and your imagination to "get the best" of you when facing an impending change.

magnanimous72 :

Is there something in your life that is different or changing in your life?

Customer:

yes, very emotional one

Customer:

I use to be happy, but then something change and I got overwhelming

magnanimous72 :

I understand. Your dream is telling you to be in the present moment. Some ways that help you stay present in any situation is to ask yourself and say "I am...." and then fill in the blank with what ever you are doing at that moment. I see a tree. I hear the birds. I feel the bark. I taste the nectar. By using all of your senses you will then be able to bring your full attention to whatever is occurring right now. You then begin to create the change you want instead of reacting to them.

magnanimous72 :

Does this make sense to you? I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please let me know. Thank you, Laurie

Customer:

I heard a church service talking about end time with fire. But on that night I dream of the end time with fire.me and few other in a car, driving away from the fire. I currently am feeling emotional, and I feel that causing me to have dreams... what would that dream say?

Customer:

I currently feel very overwhelming and scare. I feel like I running away from things... I wonder what would the dream say. I had that recently

magnanimous72 :

Fire in a dream represents an expansion in consciousness. It is difficult to run away from yourself because no matter how far you run, you will always be there. One thing that will help in those moments that you are feeling overwhelmed is to take a nice long, deep breath. Bringing your attention to your breath can aid you just as bringing your attention to your senses will.

magnanimous72 :

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer:

how to help a teenager with nightmare?

magnanimous72 :

Yes, nightmare can be very upsetting especially when as a parent you don't know how to help. I would first recommend, as a parent, you personally learn how to translate dreams yourself. Night mares usually occur when the dreamer is refusing to take action on the message given in the dream. Translating the dream and then action on its message will help change the dream.

magnanimous72 :

anything else?