Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I have recurring drams of carying themes about my choldren.

I have recurring drams of carying themes about my choldren. Often very shocking and emotional, i have woken with a bad headache and the most recent was that a curse had been cast and that it would never end. Elle mimias dads exe girlfriend cast these spells before in real life ic oculd hear her vcasting them.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

I just have a question.

Did you mean children instead of choldren?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do mean children yes and babies.

Ok thank you. So in real life your child's father's ex girl friend cast spells in real life on your family or was this in a dream? Or was it in real life and it also came forth in a dream?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The latter yes. Both. It may have been other people like her casting spells. In the dream it distinctly said curse. From my own son though, im not sure if the voice came from outside or was audiable in my mind.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mia to has been "bound"

Ok it sounds like a witchcraft and it maybe generational curses. Now I have to ask in order to be able to better assist but what are you religious or spiritual beliefs? Sorry for the delay in my response. Its been a very busy holiday week.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know in all honestly. I beieve the spirit is our solar plexus and my native american history... of faith. In something. And some sort pf christianity because just because and i guess muslim respect because my grandad was muslim and scientology, my favourite.

Thank you. Now if you want to break curses you have to initiate spiritual warfare. You do so by beginning a "fast" to break these curses so you will no longer have these dreams. Its sort of like a sacrifice where you choose to give up your comfort in return to break any curses or strongholds.

You can look into it yourself and research fasting.

You can fast anything from not eating, to your phone, internet, TV. Whatever you have a hard time giving up for a small period of time. Every fast is different. It all depends on your personal preference and what you are fasting for.

Once you start this fasting do not be surprised if you notice everything becomes more stressful and unwanted emotions or thoughts arise. This is all part of spiritual warfare. You rebuke it in Jesus name. You just do the best you can by not giving into eating or whatever it was you chose to fast from. You should also start having dreams of this spiritual warfare.

Keep in mind it may take more than one fast. But you know when its broken once you stop having those dreams and also if you dream of "fighting" this spiritual entity.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens if i choose one thing illicit subtsances? And what happens if i dont choose things like coca cola?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if they have already manifeted, and atleast 2 or 4 different families casting these spells are part of it?

Illicit substances is a great choice for fasting. Not drinking soda is also another great way. You can even give it up for one day and fast. As I mentioned depending on how strong of a demonic curse this is, the more fasting will be required. It all sounds pretty crazy but I have fasted in this method for the past 15 years to break generational curses, demonic strongholds. I grew up in a very demonic home and was prescribed drugs at age 12 and diagnosed with bi polar at 17. Nothing in the medical field helped, so I took a more natural route. I used natural medication from plants etc.. and than I did what I call "dream therapy" it helps you connect to what is taking place spiritually in your life. It has not been easy. It has been like warfare but the results and the blessings and wisdom I have received are far more in value. My life is proof that this spiritual realm is real and that fasting and listening to your dreams really works. But it is important to seek God the true God and also to rebuke and being baptized is important. There is no name or religion to call it. It is just a personal relationship with just you and God. The more people you get involved the harder and twisted the true God becomes. Taking this choice to fast and initiate spiritual warfare you will notice negative and evil energy try to scare you away and fight against you and make your life miserable. That is only temporary. It all ends one your fasting is over and you honestly just know when its over , its like a natural instinct. He will show you the rest once you choose to take this path in life seriously. But paying attention to your dreams is important. Its like a secret weapon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wow. Thank ou, you have made an monoloithic change to my certainty about the spiritual realm. I many thank you. Best wishes. C Bavington.