Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

My husband keeps dreaming I'm having an affair and leaving

My husband keeps dreaming I'm having an affair and leaving him - 3 times a week! What does this mean and how can he break this cycle (Im not and never have)

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator

Thank you so much for your patience.

I have been currently away from my computer for a few weeks due to a personal family matter.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Dreams are often symbolic.

Regarding your husband's dream lets go over the symbols.

Cheating is usually symbolic.

It can be showing how your husband maybe feeling that he is being "cheated" from not having enough time or attention form you.

You can also be symbolic.

You can represent a relationship with something in his life.

For example this could relate to his job.

He could be going through a sense that he is being cheated out of something, whether it is regarding his work, your relationship or something else in his life.

Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience: Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.