Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I have a recurring dream that is getting more intense, it

Hi There, I have a recurring dream that is getting more intense, it goies along the lines of: I am in a house or a hotel or tower block and I am suposed to live there but I don't. Thwre are many people, mould on the walls, filth in the kitchen, dying birds. Its a bit like a low level horror movie with some people leaving and some people being in rooms adjacent to my bedroom.Sometimes there are water leaks, sometimes it is similar to an area I think that I have lived in, or a part of London that seems familiar but isn't.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: no I don't think so : )

I'd be happy to help assist you with answering the symbols in your dream. Thank you for your patience. Dreams can sometimes require more time to understand. Dreams are often symbolic . Regarding your dream let's go over the symbols.
Being in a house or a type of building. A house is symbolic of our mind and body. How we think and feel. Our memories, etc..
The type of building or house can relate to these different aspects of yourself. Since in your dream you are "suppose to live there". This relates to something in your life you are neglecting. The state of the building is showing the spiritual and emotional state of this aspect of yourself that you have not addressed. This can relate to past memories, a spiritual relationship, something you will need to bring your attention towards. In order to move forward in life mentally, emotionally & spiritually.
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience: Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.