Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

In my life I've been woken twice to very loud knocking so

Customer Question

Hello. In my life I've been woken twice to very loud knocking so aggressive I feared opening the door but there where no shadow in the door window and no one there when I did look. The knocks where loud and there where only three, I woke up feeling very scared, what do the knocks mean please if you can help?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello, why is this question closed ? I do not understand
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 11 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 3 days ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and refund your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request, as per our satisfaction guarantee.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Gaurav Gupta replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for trusting Just Answer. Good day to you. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MD, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of medical experience. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you get this resolved quickly. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
What is your age and sex, any relevant medical history, when did these episodes happen, have you ever been evaluated by a doctor for similar issues?
Warm regards