Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamt I was getting married to an old girlfriend (who

I dreamt I was getting married to an old girlfriend (who died some time ago) at the wedding were my great nieces and my mother.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: I was standing in a very small chapel don’t recall the ceremony actually taking place and my great nieces and my mother were in a passageway then sitting at a table.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: The youngest great niece was prominent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait.
Id be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Dreams are often symbolic so let's go over the symbols..
Dreaming of getting married. This is showing a new "commitment " to something in your life. It relates to what this old girlfriend is representing. Since in real she is deceased. Than this new commitment can be relating to something you thought you lost or was no more. But tbis marriage is a renewal of that. Your family members in the dream can be symbolic of different aspects of yourself and your life .
Typo sorry...*Since in real life she is deceased..
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience: Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.