Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I keep dreaming that I'm at university doing a masters but I

Hi. I keep dreaming that I'm at university doing a masters but I can never find the room I need for the lesson. This means I can't attend and can't complete the homework.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: That's it Apart from I'm assigned to my old tutor and I have to tell her why I haven't done any work
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I feel panic every time I dream this. It's also set I. It's set in a building I've never seen bee
Id be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Dreams are often symbolic. Regarding your dream please give me a moment to look over the symbols.
Being at a university. This relates to something you are trying to learn about, accomplish and achieve. With you not being able to find the right room. Is showing how you may feel lost or unsure of how to achieve this goal. You will need to take a different step regarding how to accomplish this goal. I always recommend to look into fasting. When you fast, you are given dreams, and also guidance and revelations. It also improves your overall health and spirituality.