Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, Dream Analyst & Therapist
Experience:  Dream Analyst & Therapist Diploma
105912372

I’m just curious at to an interpretation of it please, I had

Customer Question

I’m just curious at to an interpretation of it please
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: I had a dream last night about a possible love interest I already know. Continuing ... below
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thanks
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
The dream ...I had a dream last night about a possible love interest that I know ( that’s a weird situation how we met ) anyway we first met in 2016 and last saw each other in 2017 then we lost contact and got back in touch about 18 months ago ...
We’ve never been in a relationshipThe dream
... so we were at some kind of functionThere were round tables around the room with white cloths on and everyone was having drinks almost like a function / gathering or celebration having continuing drinks after the meal and everyone around was just chatting etc ...It was busy but not overly busy
I was sat at a table talking to a couple of my friendsWhen this possible love interest that I already know walks in randomly with what’s said to be his brother but it didn’t look likes his brother , he actually looked like a double of my love interest... they were each holding a small baby ... he comes over to me smiling and hands the baby to me with a big smile on his face as he watches me hold itI think it was a baby boyThen it finishes...Do you know what this means ?
Expert:  Tori, Psychologist replied 21 days ago.

Hi, I hope I can offer some help with your question.

Our dreams occur within the context of our lives as a whole, your family life, work life, love life, and they reflect your deepest emotional responses to your waking life experiences.

Our dreams are a way for us to gain a deeper understanding of the unconscious forces or influences that drive our actions. Our dreams can also help us to integrate the different parts of ourselves to help us and enable us to live more harmoniously with ourselves.

Every image that comes up in a dream means something, but the same image may mean different things for different people, and even for the same person at different times. More often than not, the people, places, objects and events in your dreams represent parts of yourself: feelings, fears, attitudes, etc. You may not consciously be aware of these, and one of the main functions of dreams is to make you aware of these hidden parts and to ask you to give them your attention.

To understand the subconscious message or meaning in your dream, you can tune into the emotions you were experiencing. Being at a happy event, sharing good times with friends, sounds a bit like a wedding, where love and union tends to be the focus.

Two can symbolise a union or partnership, such as conscious and unconscious, masculine and feminine - this can be parts of yourself or symbolic. Such union or partnership is fruitful and creative (two, male and female can create).

To dream of a baby (babies) may express an unconscious desire for a baby. The baby can represent your own vulnerability or longing for love. A baby may also represent a new development in your personality or personal life.

When these possible interpretations are applied to your current circumstances it can help you to understand the unconscious message as it can be applied to your life.