Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, Dream Analyst & Therapist
Experience:  Dream Analyst & Therapist Diploma
105912372

I had a really strange dream last night and was looking for

Customer Question

Hi, I had a really strange dream last night and was looking for someone to interpret it if possible x
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Right, so I don't remember how the dream started but I was trapped in a massive house with a large group of men. Most of them were my partners friends but there was also alot of others, I can't remember them all but Donald trump was there. They would all ceremoniously rape and assault me. One day I had enough and I developed fire powers to scare them. I then made a plan so I could con them into paying my living expenses and they wouldn't kill me. Individually I seduced them and got pregnant and had a total of 23 babies, 1 for each man. I then had nannies to help me look after them and as I grew old I became friends with the father's of my children and even grew to love some of them (we all lived in a mansion together) I was then allowed to move my partner in and was allowed to be happy. It kind of ends there but we shared good moments with these group of men when our chukdren went to school and grew up. I felt happy by the end of it considering how horrific it started.
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats it
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm happy to wait
Expert:  Tori, Psychologist replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I hope I can offer some help with your question.

Our dreams occur within the context of our lives as a whole, your family life, work life, love life, and they reflect your deepest emotional responses to your waking life experiences.

Our dreams are a way for us to gain a deeper understanding of the unconscious forces or influences that drive our actions. Our dreams can also help us to integrate the different parts of ourselves to help us and enable us to live more harmoniously with ourselves.

Every image that comes up in a dream means something, but the same image may mean different things for different people, and even for the same person at different times. More often than not, the people, places, objects and events in your dreams represent parts of yourself: feelings, fears, attitudes, etc. You may not consciously be aware of these, and one of the main functions of dreams is to make you aware of these hidden parts and to ask you to give them your attention.

To understand the subconscious message or meaning in your dream, you can tune into the emotions you were experiencing.

In dreams, a house symbolises the self. For this reason, there are many different interpretations of dreams involving houses, relating to very specific ideas about the self.

If your dream evokes fear of strangers or you see dangerous people in your dream, it may represent the need for caution and to tread warily in your waking life.

Imprisonment in a dream has a likely meaning that what is being imprisoned is some repressed emotion or instinctive drive. A dream about being raped may represent either unconscious fears of sex or masochistic fantasies of being raped. There is a possibility that the dream is referring to restraints and restrictions in your external circumstances, or to mental or physical limitations. The men in the dream may represent different aspects of your unconscious self, and the restrictions you faced in the dream may have the positive value of drawing your attention from egotistic or materialistic pursuits or exchanges to the things that matter more: for instance love, friendship, genuineness being more important than a practical exchange that may be detrimental to your wellbeing but takes care of your material needs.