Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, Dream Analyst & Therapist
Experience:  Dream Analyst & Therapist Diploma
105912372

Thank you Tori for your last interpretation. This is the

Thank you Tori for your last interpretation.
This is the dream of cutting my hair

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I will wait for the right professional and thank you

As this birthday came immediately following your birthday, there may have been mixed feelings about this, that have made their way into your dream.

Madame Baraka, being a healer with her own centre, may represent for you aspirations that you have for yourself in your journey, a vision that you want to aspire to. However, a dream about cutting your hair in a way that you don't find flattering generally may express a fear of getting older, being less attractive or unwanted. This may also represent time passing and a feeling that you may not achieve all that you hope to, but with the unconscious message in your dream to accept yourself, and your journey.

As your mother features in this dream, there is a theme of seeking approval from her, and as in previous dreams a message to release yourself from the burden of seeking this approval - releasing yourself from this enables you to focus on yourself and your aspirations and enjoying yourself, as in the dancing in your dream.

Experience: Dream Analyst & Therapist Diploma