Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

I keep dreaming I get hit by a car

I keep dreaming I get hit by a car
Hello and welcome to just answer. This is Mahwish dream analyst here to assist you with your dream. Can you please explain the dream in detail for my understanding.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't recall much else, it could just be anything random like getting ready to go out and then walking. And a car usually drives past really close as if it's gonna hit me. Then I wake up. I had the dream alot and it was making me think when outside to walk close to the cars, I dunno its very strange
It seems like signs of stress and worry. It reflects challenges of life. Dark phase of life. Are you able to link this with real life.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I had a lot of bad things happen back to back for 2yrs (on top of covid) so anxiety and depression did kick in
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I dont feel like u have any family and much human contact as no family or friends

Sorry to hear this, the dream signifies these stresses, hardships and worries of life.

I hope that’s helpful today.

I hope this was a helpful interpretation.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I have a more useful and positive dream?
Well you can not consciously control the dreams but you can have a healthy lifestyle that might impact the sleep quality which in return can affect dreams. I hope that’s helpful.
I hope this was a useful discussion.
Since you haven’t responded I hope this was a helpful discussion. I wish you all the best and stay safe.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My pleasure