Family Physician
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I have not taken alchohol for 5 years now,i eveven stopped

Customer Question

i have not taken alchohol for 5 years now,i eveven stopped taking prescribed pain killers, but strted taking cannabis ,i stopped taking cannabis when i recieved a letter off DVLA for a medical,but tested poitive.i have not taken cannabis since that time. I webntto doctors last week for a urine test which was negative.will i be able to telephone DVLA on the 13th April for a medical or do i have to wait for them to contact me.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

Why do you need to speak to the DVLA about being scheduled for a physical exam?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.