Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.

Hi I have a Kindle Fire Hd and It got reset to Manufacture

Hi I have a Kindle Fire Hd and It got reset to Manufacture settings and now I want to restart . I'm following the instructions but have forgotten my password XXXXX What do I do please
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password XXXXX XXXXX such as Wi-Fi/wireless password? Or Amazon account password? etc.?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry have just realized it's my Amazon account it's the password XXXXX that I guess I should get in touch with them

I have a solution right now. Can you please reset your Amazon account password XXXXX the website below:

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you