Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.

how do i fix a frozen screen on a kobo touch

Hello Susan! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press & hold the power on/off button on the kobo for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

If that does not work, please use a paper clip and insert it to the reset hole at the back of the kobo, and hold it to reset the kobo.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi thanks for that it is now working

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you