Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

Cant change payment card details on my kindle card has expired

cant change payment card details on my kindle card has expired and I need to update with new card
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when updating the new card?

Do you have also have a windows or mac computer or a tablet?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a tablet

Thank you. Please sign in your Amazon account at the website below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/mycd

, then there, click on Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
, then select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
, then enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all I can find in settings is view or change your 1click settings

Sorry, can you please click on the website below (and sign in your amazon account if asked):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/mycd

, then do you see Settings and/or Edit Payment Method / Kindle Payment Settings?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still no luck I have bought other things on amazon tonight with the registered card but cant buy off my kindle???

I'm sorry, what happens when you tried my steps? Were you able to edit or add card and/or change 1-click settings?

What's the brand / model of your tablet?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I now have a message on my tablet saying " you have modified 1click ordering for this browser" does this mean I have completed it ??

You're welcome. Great. I think that looks good. Please let me know; I will help further as needed. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for now I will let you know if I need further help Smile

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience