Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have 2 kindle devices New Oasis and a Voyager and want to

I have 2 kindle devices New Oasis and a Voyager and want to move the voyager to my wife's shared account and then retire her kindle. Can you guide me how to proceed

Hi John,

You can link the two Kindle accounts using Family Library.

Here are the instructions:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201733400

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pete you misunderstand what I am trying to do, I have a linked account already for me and my wife. I have bought a new kindle Oasis and so want to transfer my old Kindle Voyager to my Wife's account as it is a lot newer than her current Kindle.

Ok, then you just need to deregister the Kindle Voyager from your account and register it to your wife's account.

To deregister:

1. Log in to your Amazon.co.uk account and go to "Manage Your Content and Devices".
  2. Select Your Devices.
  3. Select your device or app and select Deregister in the Actions column.

Once deregistered, your wife can log in to her Amazon.co.uk and go to "Manage Your Content and Devices" and register the Kindle to her account.