Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I NEED TO RENEW MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON MY KINDLE WHICH I

Customer Question

I NEED TO RENEW MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON MY KINDLE WHICH I HAVE NOT USED FOR SOMETIME,CAN YOU HELP.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Simply view my reply for the answer to the question you posted.