Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Why does my Kindle fail to recognise my password? Assistant:

Customer Question

Why does my Kindle fail to recognise my password?
Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: Why does my Kindle fail to recognise my password?
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: serial No: 90D4 2201 3486 OXWL
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: TWO MONTHS! Have changed password ***** I suspect Kindle is unable to cope with a change in E-mail from mackintosh @oxfree.com to***@******.***.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have just bought a book on Amazon and want to read it on Kindle!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please continue.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

How did you go about changing your e-mail address with Amazon\Kindle, and have you tried using your old e-mail?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
163;16 is too high a price for your potential solution.
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Do you no longer require assistance, these are pre-agreed prices. If you no longer require assistance I can ask customer services to refund you.