Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

I can't get into it. Battery full but it won't swipe. last

I can't get into it. Battery full but it won't swipe.
JA: When could you last access your device?
Customer: last night, but not from about 5.15 today.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.
Customer: Don't know how! Where do I get help, please?
JA: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: D|on't think so. Thanks

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your device for about 45 seconds, then turn it back and check.

- Does that work? Does that do anything? What's showing on your device now? What's the model of your device?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where is the on off button - I just swipe?

There should be a physical power / on / off button on your device, usually on a side. Is this a kindle ereader, etc.?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did find a button so did what you suggested and it looks as though it is loading up again. Waiting for it to finish ... All done Thanks

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,