James
James, Technician
Experience:  Need help with purchasing or fixing an issue with an e-reader, I am your man.
75967336

My amazon acc is only delivering to my iPhone. I am not

My amazon acc is only delivering to my iPhone. I am not getting an option to add my kindle reader to the devices, even though the books previously delivered to the ereader itself. Help
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Kindle paperwhite
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had a kindle for years. I always bought from the reader itself but when I tried it this time it said there was a problem with my credit card and I could not buy from there so I went to amazon,co.uk and bought one book, choose for it to be delivered to the eReader but it only downloaded to iPhone
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I went into manage my content and devices it only appeared to have my iPho e as a device and I was unable to add a device

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

It sounds like the eReader has some how become de-registered, I would remove it from the Amazon account (de-register it) then re-register it and see if you are then able to pull down the books from your library.

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I just deregister it from the eReader as that is the only place I can find it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just reregistered it and it seems to have worked. Thank you for your help. Just FYI this screen for sending messages to you is jumping and very off putting

Sorry to hear your having issues with the screen, however glad we seem to have solved the issue with your eReader

Please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.